List:       loadbalancing-l
Subject:    [load balancing] AD3- HTML page sticking issue
From:       Steven Christall <SChristall () buildonline ! com>
Date:       2003-04-30 12:08:24

Hi all.

I seem to be having a problem with VIRP and my AD3, pointing to iPlanet 4.1
webserver.
Simply from the outside responses to requests seem to get randomly delayed.

Eg ... Open a page with three frames.  Can watch the webserver receive the
three requests, and reply to all three successfully. However at the client
end sometimes one or more of the frames takes 30-60 seconds to come through.
It is almost as though there is a buffer / or caching happening somewhere.

Appreciate any ideas, I am just starting to look at this now.  Hate it when
quirks like this turn up after going to production!!

Best regards
Steve Christall