List:       loadbalancing-l
Subject:    [load balancing] Re: Foundry DSR / web server config question.
From:       Steve Renner <srenner () idleshell ! net>
Date:       2002-05-31 1:54:52

Well, I finally figured out the iplanet syntax -- was quite easy.  Just
add the following line for the 2nd ip to bind too in the obj.conf.

NameTrans fn="document-root" address="10.1.1.1" root="insert docroot here"

Where 10.1.1.1 would be the VIP for your loopback interface.  Then leave
the Address setting for the primary address in the magnus.conf and
everything works fine.

And well, what do you know, Tony's book specify's that you must set the
web server to bind on both those addesses.  I should refer to it more in
the future after all ;).

Steve