List:       loadbalancing-l
Subject:    [load balancing] Load balancing question
From:       Lluis <is05856 () salleURL ! edu>
Date:       2002-05-30 13:12:07

Hi,
	I am trying to solve a problem in my network. I want to have a
redundant connection between two NT clients and a server2000. Well, I have
these clients with 2 NICs (1 Realtek8029 and 1 Intel(R) PRO/100 VE
Network) and the server has two Realtek 8139. I am trying to find some
drivers, but I think these drivers are not compatible between them.

	I hope some of you could help me or give me some advice.

	Regards.

Atentament,

		LLUIS JANE FUENTES.
		http://www.salleURL.edu/~is05856