List:       lnst-developers
Subject:    Re: Things to include into a package update
From:       Jan Tluka <jtluka () redhat ! com>
Date:       2013-02-04 15:50:53

Mon, Feb 04, 2013 at 02:54:30PM CET, rpazdera@redhat.com wrote:
>Hi guys!
>
>Honza found a pretty severe issue in the package for Fedora, just before
>the presentation at FOSDEM. With this bug, lnst-ctl will fail
>practically every time it is executed.
>
>I already posted the patches to fix it and I plan to create a package
>update and submit it later this week, so it is ready before devconf.
>
>Anyway, is there anything else we should include to the package update?

Actually there is :-)

I've hit another crash because of incorrect mode for file reading.
Non-root user won't be able to use the rpm without the fix [1].

Ok, just noticed that Jirka just applied it. So, let's build a stable
rpm!

[1] https://lists.fedorahosted.org/pipermail/lnst-developers/2013-February/000960.html