List:       lm-sensors
Subject:    [lm-sensors] LED tube have new prices!
From:       "Alice" <info () sunshinelamp ! net>
Date:       2015-01-18 22:49:34

Hello,
Hope your business is booming! Here is Kelly sales manager from Sunshine Lighting \
Industry Limited! Today I am wring to tell you a good news to you! Here our T8 tube \
have the latest and attractive prices for you. Due to growing fast for LED tube \
productive, now we have signed contracts with our main raw material supplier to \
develop Alliance Cooperation. So that we can get more competitive price and quality \
warranty. What's more important, we design LED tube driver by ourself. So this is \
very help for us to reduce our cost and control our quality. Now I list our new \
prices as  below:

10W   60cm     950LM   PF>0.9     US$7.75/pcs
18W   120cm   1700LM   PF>0.9     US$11.75/pcs
25W   150cm   2400LM   PF>0.9     US$15.47/pcs
MOQ:500pcs( Price will be little higher if quantity is less than MOQ)
Delivery time: 10-15days
Warranty: 2years
Welcome to make a trial order for fully testing.
Hope to establish business relationship with you!
Regards,
Kelly
Sunshine Lighting Industry Limited
www.sunshinelamp.net