List:       lm-sensors
Subject:    [lm-sensors] mike jane shared photos with you
From:       mike jane <mikedingyi () yahoo ! com ! cn>
Date:       2012-08-25 14:19:15

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Dear sir/madam:

Have a nice day!
I am Kelly from Fidelity Headwear Co., Ltd, our company is specialized in
manufacturing high quality Straw hat and hats body (SHW218 ) made by
machine . More information pls see our web site as below.
  http://lyfudahat.en.alibaba.com
I know you need this product,if you are interested in my products.please
send email to me or call me.

Maybe now you have regular business partner.if so please leave my message
in your email box, maybe someday it will be useful.

And if you still need further infos, just feel free!

Thanks & Regards
Kelly Liu
Lin Yi Fidelity Headwear Co.,Ltd
Tel: 86—0539-6738589
Email :kellyliu@fudahat.com.cn

["2656254_131314001_2.jpg" (image/jpeg)]