List:       lm-sensors
Subject:    [lm-sensors] [v2] (f75375s) More fixes for the F75387
From:       Nikolaus Schulz <mail () microschulz ! de>
Date:       2012-02-28 21:15:50

Hi,

here is v2 of my second batch of fixes for the F75387 chip.  Applies to
hwmon-next.

The changes requested by Guenter went in, and I have dropped the bogus
hysteresis register patch.  I still hope these patches can make it to
Linux 3.3.

[Copy of introductory message from v1 of the patch series follows]

While the support for the F75387 is still quite incomplete, these
patches hopefully improve the situation, fixing a couple of bugs I've
found while working on automatic fan control configuration support for
this driver.

Note that one patch introduces a small change in the sysfs API for the
F75387; I hope this is tolerable, as support for this chip has not yet
been part of a stable kernel release.

Nikolaus