List:       lm-sensors
Subject:    [lm-sensors] Nvidia GeForce 310M support?
From:       Zenwalker <shailesh.zenwalk () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-12-21 6:52:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I have Nvidia Chip. I tried installing lm-sensors, but it said my chip isnt
supported yet and contact you guys. Hence i am! Did i missed out any version
2 check if its already supported or when it shall be?

Thanks :)

--
"Live your life honestly—if you don't, you always have

"Ever tried Zen Computing?"
visit: www.zenwalk.org