List:       lm-sensors
Subject:    [lm-sensors] Nuvoton W83667HG-B
From:       "tv.debian () googlemail ! com" <tv ! debian () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-27 22:39:53

Hi there, I have an Asus "Sabertooth" i55 motherboard with an :

"ISA bus, address 0x290
 Chip `Nuvoton W83667HG-B Super IO Sensors' (confidence: 9)"

as detected by sensors-detect (lm-sensors 3.1.2-6 on Debian, kernel
2.6.35.6).

If it can be of any interest to you I can provide a dump of the chip or
any information you need. Please respond with directions for the noob I
am on how to properly use i2cdump and such scary tools ;-) .

All the best.

nota: I am not subscribed to the list yet