List:       lm-sensors
Subject:    [lm-sensors] Call for 2.10.4
From:       Jean Delvare <khali () linux-fr ! org>
Date:       2007-06-25 8:16:48

Hi all,

We should start planning the release of lm-sensors 2.10.4. The list of
changes is getting long. We have Linux 2.4 support for the
W83627EHF/EHG, support for extra W83627EHF/EHG/DHG features (VID and
thermal sensor types), support for the dme1737 and applesmc chips, an
improved fancontrol script (needs testing!) and an updated
sensors-detect.

I propose the following schedule:
* July 8th: SVN freeze
* July 9th-15th: testing
* July 16th: release

One again, no i2c release; there's only one minor fix there, that's
just not worth it.

--
Jean Delvare