List:       lm-sensors
Subject:    [lm-sensors] Andigilog aSC7621 & Intel D975XBX2 Motherboard
From:       michaelnel () comcast ! net (Michael Nelson)
Date:       2006-12-24 13:55:10

The gkrellm display of values is working very well.  The "strange numbers" I
saw were in some of the voltages where for some reason there were
multipliers set.  When I set all the multipliers to 1, the values all look
normal.

Thanks for the patch!

Michael

--
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is
"God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to

San Francisco, CA