List:       llvm-dev
Subject:    Re: [LLVMdev] Redefining function
From:       Conrado Miranda <miranda.conrado () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-31 19:24:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Just updated the source and now I get the unreachable error again.

The JIT doesn't know how to handle a RAUW on a value it has emitted.
UNREACHABLE executed at
/home/conrado/engines/llvm/lib/ExecutionEngine/JIT/JITEmitter.cpp:1542!

I think that it's not helpful now, but I can post the program, if you want
me to.