List:       lists-bincimap
Subject:    [bincimap] Binc w/ Squirrelmail
From:       "Max Clark" <max () clarksys ! com>
Date:       2003-04-28 23:35:25

Hi all,

I just found binc and let me say how long I have been looking for a
simple courier imap replacement to use with qmail.

My question relates to squirrelmail, when configuring squirrelmail the
system gives options for imap servers based on their behavior. Which
server should I select that is closest to/binc is closest to?

Thanks in advance,
Max