List:       listar-support
Subject:    [Listar-support] Re: Listar and Qmail
From:       Mitchell <mjs () atnet ! net ! au>
Date:       1999-07-24 8:12:50

pingo

it had created a mailbox for the listar user and was forwarding all
email to that.

the trickey part is going to be figuring out how to stop qmail doing
that. possibly putting a .forward or somethign in the listar home
directory.

will work on it

thanks for all the help.

--

Linux IS user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.