List:       listar-support
Subject:    [ESupp] Re: Ecartis error returns...
From:       "Dustin Rabe" <Dustin_Rabe () fws ! gov>
Date:       2004-11-29 16:33:53

Well I do this for all my lists about 150 of them:
Copy spam-regexp to /~home~/ecartis
Then in your list create a symbolic link to the file
	ln -s /~home~/ecartis/spam-regexp .

There isn't a sure fire way of resolving this, even though I need breast
augmentation, as well as my penis enlarged LOL. You can think about
using a third party application and filter all your mail through. We use
Surf Control but it requires a SQL Server 2000 Database to run. So look
for others.

If you run a spam filter application be sure to set your
/etc/mail/access with server name and RELAY:

localhost.localdomain           	RELAY
localhost                       	RELAY
127.0.0.1                       	RELAY
mySurfControlServer                	RELAY

My Best,

Dustin Rabe
Web Services Engineer
ITM-BCT