List:       listar-support
Subject:    [ESupp] Re: Ecartis not sending mail on new box
From:       CLEMENT Francis <fclement () adour-bureau ! com>
Date:       2004-11-24 7:52:21

Hello

First at all, can you send messages to ecartis and get responses from it ?
With subscribe confirmation enabled in your ecartis list, send it a
subscribe message, then see if you receive the confirmation request.
Doing so will 'simply' test the interfaces between ecartis and sendmail (in
and out)

If all is ok here, this is definitivly not a ecartis to sendmail interface
problem, as the lsg2 cgi interface use same ecartis functions to send mails,
then this is a cgi problem ...

Please, confirm versions for (minimum) :
ecartis snapshoot used
apache and mods installed
sendmail

Francis