List:       listar-support
Subject:    [ESupp] setup-problem with exim 4
From:       "Ingo Nehls" <inehls () millemedia ! de>
Date:       2004-05-27 9:25:43

Hi there,

unfortunatly a co-worker updated exim3 to exim4 without checking ecartis.
With exim3 everything worked fine. Now ecartis won't run.

I don't want to set up ecartis like this:
http://www.aagh.net/files/ecartis.txt
Because ecartis is used with one domain only.

I set it up as mentioned here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=listar-support&m=106110250914744&w=2
and ecartis seems to take some action but no mail is sent out. I tuned up
debug to 50 but I get no error-messages in ecartis.log. The sender does not
receive any error-mails. Looks like the message is lost somewhere in the
system.

Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Greeting from Germany

Ingo Nehls

--