List:       listar-support
Subject:    [ESupp] Quoted Printable Messages and Rabid/Humanize MIME
From:       Chris Scott <chris () hostorlando ! com>
Date:       2003-05-21 20:21:02

I have list that needs to have humanize-quotedprintable work but also
doesn't want any attachments to go through.  I can fix the first problem by
setting humanize-quotedprintable = true.  If I set rabid-mime = true, the
attachments still come through.

The only way I can get the attachments to be stripped are to set
humanize-mime = true, however, this causes humanize-quotedprintable to not
work any more.  However, if I send a QP message WITH an attachment, both
settings do as they should--QP is humanized and attachement is stripped but
the headers don't show that the QP was humanized.

If anyone has an idea of what the problem is and a fix before I begin
detailing test cases, let me know.  Otherwise, I'll do some testing and show
what is going to the list and what is coming out with the various settings
if anyone wants the info.

Thanks.

--
Chris Scott