List:       listar-support
Subject:    [LSupp] sticky queue over site-specific config
From:       Olivier Poitrey <Olivier () Pas-tres ! net>
Date:       2002-01-16 0:56:18

Hello,

I am setting up listar with the virtual hosting feature.

Basically I would like to confine all files and directories related
with a virtual host on a separate directory tree -- I am almost there.

According to the instructions in the example config file, if I put

        listar-data = /u/user/someuser/ml/virtualdomain

then "the writable data directories (lists, queue, archives, etc)"
should go there. However, this does not seem to occur for the
queue directory: listar insists in using /var/lib/listar/queue .

According to the logs

Setvar: 'lists-root'='/usr/lib/listar/lists' at level 1
Setvar: 'queuefile'='/usr/lib/listar/queue/3C44C56611462' at level 1
Setvar: 'site-config-file'='/etc/listar/vhost/test.rhapsodyk.net' at level 1
Trying to read configuration file /etc/listar/vhost/test.rhapsodyk.net

queuefile is setup before the site-config-file is parse. Is it a feature ?

Am I missing something?

Also, is it possible to have listar running withou the setuid flag ? I'm
using a qmail like MTA (courier) with dot-qmail alias mechanism.

Best regards,