List:       listar-dev
Subject:    [listar-dev] Re: cvs repo
From:       JT <jtraub () dragoncat ! net>
Date:       1999-07-23 16:18:05

On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, [iso-8859-2] Arkadiusz Mi¶kiewicz wrote:
> rw access will be nice :-) I just created IPv6 patch for listar
> (using getaddrinfo()).

I would want this ifdef'd for IPV6, but that should definately go in.

> > > ps. I created another rpm package ...
> > > http://cvsweb.pld.org.pl/SPECS/listar.spec
> >
> > I'll take a look at this.   What did you change? :)
> almost everything ;-)

I noticed.   Some of the things you changed cannot get changed since they
are dictated by the spec file needs for the RHCN.   Some of the other
stuff broke the ability to do relocatable installs (unfortunately, the
same is true of the debian setup.   no easy way to do relocation).   The
polish information as well as the listar-cgi rpm are things I want though
and would happily merge in.

--JT

--
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]