List:       listar-dev
Subject:    [EDev] Re: Ecartis build for WIN32 with vc6
From:       Trish Lynch <trish () bsdunix ! net>
Date:       2002-04-27 6:10:38

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, CLEMENT Francis wrote:

> To complete my last mail about Ecartis on WIN32 with VC6 (complement Gerrit
> post (encartis build with vc7) here are the various files :
>
> Based on ecartis-1.0.0-snap20020325
>
> First the Gerrit files added to implement encripted passwords (scr-vc6.zip)
> (sorry I could not create a tar file, pbs with cygwin ...)
> Note that I manualy add a build sub-dir to store released files at compile
> time (ecartis.exe and modules .lpm)
>
> Next the diffs (my patchs and Gerrit patchs) :
>
> src/core.c (core.diff)
> src/fileapi.c (fileapi.diff)
> src/passwd.c (passwd.diff)
> src/upgrade.c (upgrade.diff)
> src/modules/filearchive/filearchive.c (filearche.diff)
> src/modules/lsg2/lsg2-admin.c (lsg2-admin.c)
>
> Francis Clement
> fclement@adour-bureau.com

Francis, I just made a huge commit, so can you check your patches vs. my
commits today (this coming morning's snapshot) and resend them to me, and
I plan on testing them tomorrow
and chances are they'll be in the next day's snapshot if they work as far
as not disturbing UNIX-like builds.

-Trish

--
Trish Lynch					trish@bsdunix.net