List:       listar-dev
Subject:    [EDev] Re: encartis build with vc7
From:       "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit () familiehaase ! de>
Date:       2002-04-15 7:54:12

CLEMENT schrieb:

> I am not sure all windows developpers have vc7 !! (as in my case)

Not yet;)

> I think including VC6 patchs, especialy the projects files (as the =
> original listar projects files was), will let more win32 users compile
> ecartis (not everybody got last =B5soft visual studio .NET ..).

> I got Gerrit patchs (thanks for your job), and i am currently testing =
> them, but with vc6.

I hope it works.  With your changes all compiled well and semms to run
ok. here.

> Perhabs we can put the vc6 and vc7 project files ... say vc6 project =
> files named *-vc6.* and vc7 project files named *-vc7.* (ie ecartis-vc6.dsp =
> and ecartis-vc7.dsp)

Not neccessary.  VC7 uses .sln & .vcproj files in XML style, completely
different from the VC6 format and therefore named in a different style.
If I load VC6 project files with VC++7 new projectfiles are created
which don't affect the old ones.

> I will send you vc6 project files versions

> Any comments ?

Now it seems to work with the crypt?
Well, after you merged it into the source we have a complete patch.
Please send me the files with PM, I will do a complete diff based on
the latest snapshot.

I can load them up to my website then.

Gerrit
--