List:       listar-dev
Subject:    [EDev] Re: Fwd: [funkysh@isec.pl: Ecartis/Listar multiple
From:       Trish Lynch <trish () bsdunix ! net>
Date:       2002-03-22 2:41:27

This is why I also, maintain that this was not a problem on FreeBSD. An
smmsp exploit is really not my concern either, or somethign executed by
the postfix user.

Also, #1 was fixed, as is issue #3 mostly fixed... I need to commit
several more files that have been fixed as well, and then start to move on
to modules.

If anyone wants to help, I'm still open to it, send patches please, not
full files.

-Trish

--
Trish Lynch					trish@bsdunix.net