List:       listar-dev
Subject:    [EDev] Re: testing headers
From:       Enver ALTIN <enveraltin () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-02-27 0:43:18

On Wed, 2002-02-27 at 02:39, Enver ALTIN wrote:
> I'm testing it now. Please disregard this message if it's a known or a
> fixed issue.

OK. The message I've sent had a quoted-printable transfer encoding but
ecartis sets it to be a 8bit readable text and yet less smarter mailers
(like latest Evolution) renders the text as an unreadable sort of
characters. I've been thinking about this is being an evolution problem
but now I have determined that it's caused by ecartis.

I'd like to contribute a fix for that, if someone points me out to right
direction. Which file should I start with? I think it will be fairly
easy to fix this.
--
Enver (a.k.a. skyblue)