List:       listar-dev
Subject:    [Listar] Re: Scheduled downtime for cvs.ecartis.org move...
From:       Peter Losher <plosher () plosh ! net>
Date:       2001-11-22 22:35:40

On Wed, 21 Nov 2001, Peter Losher wrote:

> In any case, I'll send another message after the move is complete so you
> can all rush to suck down the latest CVS updates. :)

The switchover was completed about an hour ago; the DNS entry has been
updated to the new IP (204.152.186.205).  The paths, etc. all are the same,
you shouldn't have to do anything.  I tested it on several of my Ecartis
CVS checkouts on various systems just to be sure..

Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

Best Wishes - Peter
--
plosher@plosh.net - [ http://www.plosh.net/ ]