List:       list-managers
Subject:    Re: List-Managers-Digest V9 #5
From:       Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui () plaidworks ! com>
Date:       2000-01-10 7:18:42

At 10:42 AM -0800 1/8/2000, garyb@fxt.com wrote:
>>>  and violation of California law
>
>  The dangerous thing that spammers are causing is the possible demand for
>  active government intervention.

Good luck, unless it's the united nations. Since most of the spam
that comes into my mailbox these days is routed through open relays
in Brazil, Eastern Europe and various weird Asian nations, I'd love
to see how the U.S. Government plans on enforcing whatever it is that
plan on enacting.....

Pokemon is a game where children go into the woods and capture furry
little creatures and then bring them home and teach them to pit fight.