List:       list-managers
Subject:    Fwd:Re[2]: ML Documentation & Training
From:       Doug_LaVerne () ccmail ! osti ! gov
Date:       1999-08-18 20:49:00

It is unfortunate that I placed "we went from 6c to 6d" next to "we have
problems" below. The two were not intended to sound related. Load on the
relevant Unix platform or setting up a lightly loaded platform is a problem,
perhaps the main problem, and something to be solved by Systems personnel--who
are themselves too loaded with even higher priorities; in any case, I am tasked
to find workarounds and solutions, potentially including training etc. in MLs
along the way.

Thanks in advance, DGL