List:       list-managers
Subject:    Spam on the list?
From:       Mike Nolan <nolan () celery ! tssi ! com>
Date:       1998-06-30 14:07:28

brian@interlinx.bc.ca wrote:

> Smells like pink giggly spam to me.  Can we please have this individual's
> list access terminated, and an official statement of condmenation regarding
> this kind of announcement from the list manager.
>
> Lacking such an stance from the list manager, please discontinue my
> subscription to this list.

Got up on the wrong port of the net this morning, didn't you?

This list is reasonably spam-free, about as much so as a non-moderated
closed list can be.  I don't know that our List Manager needs to take
such specific action, or at least not publicly.  And I sure wouldn't do it
on any of my lists just to satisfy one subscriber.  (I believe that for
the most part disciplinary matters regarding individual subscribers are
private.)
--
Mike Nolan