List:       list-managers
Subject:    mailing list hosting
From:       "Best of: Humor" <thayer () netusa1 ! net>
Date:       1998-04-28 5:41:44

I can point to a great place for a mailing list if it is small I believe
esosoft can compete with what your looking for I know that it is not free but
it is fairly cheap and they also have a great support staff and a special list
for list owners that can help with problems!

http://www.esosoft.com/
$5/ month for up to 2500 subscribers

If you do join esosoft let them know that Shawn Thayer from the humor list
sent you!

Roland Ronald wrote:

> Check out FindMail's MakeList service at http://www.MakeList.com/.  They
> offer free mailing list hosting.
>
> MakeList has a Web-based interface but you can also manage your list
> through e-mail much like majordomo.
>
> - M
>
> Benji Spencer <ben@anduin.eldar.org> writes:
> >
> >   I'm trying to set up a couple of majordomo mailing lists,
> >   and I'm missing one important thing: a host. I've looked
> >   at the FAQ, and searched the archives, and done lots of
> >   web searches, and so far I haven't turned up any free
> >   servers (except one in Europe). I found mystery.com that
> >   will set up small lists for $10/month each, and a few
> >   others more expensive than that.

You like to Laugh?
Join Best of: Humor
http://www.esosoft.com/bestofhumor/bohlist.html