List:       list-managers
Subject:    visual representation of a mailing list
From:       Renee Rosen <rrosen () allenpress ! com>
Date:       1997-11-04 16:53:59

This is kind of an odd question I know, but what would you use for a visual
representation of a mailing list? I'm redoing the company webpage, and I
need an image for our page of mailing list services. The photo I have on
there now isn't really appropriate (and will be replaced soon), but it's
the size that the picture needs to be (216x160, with a 16 pixel black
border). I'm looking for something that I can get an image of fairly
quickly (i.e., take a photo or screen capture). I tried email, but it
didn't look very exciting, plus I already have a black text on white screen
effect for the SGML page.

If you want to see the layout of my page, it's at
<http://renee.allenpress.com> under "Electronic Publishing." The server
it's on is on my own machine and has a limited license, so if you get a
"busy signal," try back later.

Any suggestions or ideas would be most appreciated! If you think this is
too off-topic, feel free to answer me off-list. Thanks!
Renee Rosen		email: rrosen@allenpress.com,
Electronic Publishing          rrosen@lists.allenpress.com
Allen Press, Inc.       voice: 785-843-1234
1041 New Hampshire St.  url:   http://www.allenpress.com
Lawrence, KS 66044