List:       list-managers
Subject:    Fw: MAJORDOMO WARNING (mj_resend)
From:       "Siamak Farah" <sia () InfoStreet ! com>
Date:       1997-07-15 21:33:28

Does anyone know what this message means? My list name is alborz. Any and
all help would be most appreciated. The directory is owned by majordomo, so
it should not be a permission problem. I am not sure why the lock
disappears.

>MAJORDOMO WARNING (mj_resend)!!
>
>shlock: open('/www/majordomo/lists/alborz.config.LOCK'): No such file or
directory

Siamak Farah
sia@infostreet.com
We have openings for Unix and Web experts.
Please email me if you know of someone  who
might be interested.  Details at
http://www.infostreet.com/frames/employment/webmaster.htm

InfoStreet, Inc.
18345 Venture Blvd, Suite 416