List:       list-managers
Subject:    spam alert - Learning Machine
From:       Mitch Collinsworth <mkc () graphics ! cornell ! edu>
Date:       1995-12-12 16:03:42

Yesterday morning I received this addressed directly to me.  Last night
I received it at my list's -request address, and this morning it was sent
directly to my list's submission address.  I sent complaint mail upon
receipt of the first copy (unsolicited advertising) and the address
in the From header Fred.Sterling@zygn.com bounced with user unknown.
(As did the auto-response sent from my -request address.)

-Mitch