List:       list-managers
Subject:    Cluelessness of newbies
From:       Gess Shankar <gess () knex ! mind ! org>
Date:       1995-02-24 8:22:27

I chuckle everytime I see a response from this person to mailing list
postings. She dutifully responds very politely and very elaborately to
every question posed to the list: "I don't know why you are writing to
me or who you are. But I don't really know the answer to your question.
Hope you will write to the right person and get help.... etc etc." She
does this to every posting. That she is from AOL is purely coincidental.

Seems to me that there are people who subscribe to mailing lists and
then have no clue as to why they are getting so much mail. :)

GeSS
--
Gess Shankar      |<><>|Internet: gess@knex.mind.ORG                    |<><>|
Knowledge Exchange|<><>|::::::::::::<scientia est potentia>:::::::::::::|<><>|