List:       list-managers
Subject:    Final questions
From:       Tim Miller <70611.410 () compuserve ! com>
Date:       1995-01-30 1:50:44

Greetings,

Tim Miller here.

I almost understand this, now, thanks to the generous help of a number of
people. (And a little homework on my own.)

One or two (well, OK, three) final questions:

1--Let's say I set up a Majordomo list on Jazzie Systems, for example. I do
not  immediately register my domain name. Now let's say it looks like Jazzie
Systems is going to go bankrupt (God forbid). Presumably  I would have some
warning. Would it be possible to register a domain name and alias at that
time?

2--Is there normally a setup charge and/or monthly fee for registering a
domain name and/or alias?

3--Can someone tell me the address I would use to subscribe to the LISTSERV
managers' list? (I think it's called listserv-l or something like that.)

Thanks a bunch,

Tim Miller