List:       list-managers
Subject:    "no such user" ping-pong tournaments...
From:       bahainvs!johnw () cs ! UMD ! EDU (John Wiegley)
Date:       1992-11-13 1:01:34

Is it possible to set up a "default" account, where all mail can
go to if it's addressed to a non-existant user?  I've got a UUCP
connection set up right now, and if someone sends mail to a
non-existant user on my domain, it ping-pongs 17 times between the
'bahainvs' and 'mimsy.cs.umd.edu'.  This can be a REAL pain.  Is
there anyway for mail to be instantly trapped, and sent to a default
somebody, like postmaster?

Thanks,
  John