List:       linware
Subject:    Re: pl20 Trustee problems
From:       Gustavo Zubieta <andrez () caoba ! entelnet ! bo>
Date:       2001-04-18 13:39:01

Thanks Gustavo, Wijnand and Wilmer  for your invaluable help. I really
appreciate it.
If any of you plnas on visiting Bolivia, don't forget to get in touch
with me and I can return some favors.

Mars seems to be working OK. I am planning on using a UUCP mail exchange
in my linux box.
Has someone used it with mars?

Thanks,

Gustavo