List:       linware
Subject:    Re: Ghost Samba mounted partitions to destroy.
From:       Gustavo Viscaino <g_viscaino () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-02-18 18:13:47

Did you try running "/etc/rc.d/init.d/smb restart" on
your server? It should do the trick.

As a side note, are Samba issues covered in this list?
I thought it were related to "Netware and Linux"
issues only. Sorry if I´m wrong. :)

Gustavo Viscaino
g_viscaino@yahoo.com

--- Francois-Nicola Demers <Demersfr@globetrotter.net>