List:       linware
Subject:    [Q] Are there any linux-based administration tools for MARS ?
From:       Vsevolod Gavrilenko <gvj () lps ! psi ! med ! ru>
Date:       1998-01-24 21:11:45

Hi.  There is my problem.
I have a Linux-box 2.0.29 with MARS 0.99pl4 up and running.
On DOS-boxes I have Personal Netware 7.0
PNW clients can see my server, but I cannot manage
it from there..
I cannot install plain clients, cause boxes must see each-other.
And I cannot use fconsole etc. from Netware 3.12 inside
PNW -- they doesn't work.
So, are there any Linux-based screen-oriented administration
utils ( e.g. perl-based) excerpt nwb* family.

					Thanks in advice
					Vsevolod Gavrilenko