List:       linware
Subject:    ipx route
From:       REDEY Gabor <h10566red () ella ! hu>
Date:       1997-03-24 10:22:41

Hi,
I have a problem I cannot solve.
I have two Novell networks which I would like to connect. I tried to
use Mars for this purpose. Both of the networks end in a Linux server
running a Mars v097.pl7 at the same time. They both have two ethernet
cards one of them is connected to the cable connecting them and they
use the same numbering for this common network segment. As soon as
nwserv is started all of the nnetware servers are visible on both of
the LANs except the servers located on the other side cannot be
logged in. Only slist is able to list them. Trying to find out some
possible misconfigurations I could realise that /proc/net/ipx_route
and /proc/net/ipx_interface seem to have correct values. Do you have
any hints where to search for some solution?
Thanks and greetings