List:       linware
Subject:    Re: IPXD
From:       ISC Guillermo Dominguez Aguilar <guido () lux ! labinf ! uaa ! mx>
Date:       1997-03-17 15:10:29

   |^^^^^|    ----------------------------------------------------------
   ( O,O )    ISC Guillermo Dominguez Aguilar           __      //
    \ * /     Coordinador de Redes y Comunicaciones    (._)____//__
   /  &  \                                               \_-- //-_/
  /  | |  \   Departamento de Informatica                  \ o. /
-oOOo---oOOo- Centro Basico                                  \/
|  Si ...   | Universidad Autonoma de Aguascalientes         ||  Salu`2
|  Soy YO   |                                               ====
O-----------O ----------------------------------------------------------

Dont try the lwared on Slackware 2.0.0 ... I have this and cant make it
works ... better try the Mars Netware Emulator (the latest... dont
remember the version) ... just need one extra file that don`t come with
Slackware nor Mars ... but i have it .. the ndbm.h (on /lib) ...

if you wants ... down it from: ftp://lux.labinf.uaa.mx/pub/linux
(the mars netware and ndbm.h ready for compile with slackware 3.1).

But first compile the kernel like says the README/INSTALL files.

Mars is Better on Slackware!!!!

(Y yo tambien hablo Espaniol... pero para que exista la referencia
tambien escribo en (un mas malo) Ingles).