List:       linuxppc-dev
Subject:    Experimental HFS+ resize support and bugfix for HFS (4th patch)
From:       k_guillaume () libertysurf ! fr (K ! G ! )
Date:       2003-04-17 17:36:24

Hi,

Here is my last patch against parted 1.6.5, to provide HFS and HFS+ support for it :

http://xilun666.free.fr/parted-1.6.5-hfs-4.patch

It includes :
	memory leaks removal, code cleanups, resize hfs+ code,
	more checks, minor hfs resize bugfix, probe code returns real geometry,
and still all features of the third (same address, s/-4/-3/) patch.

If you want to try it you should save your important data.
You may want to run hpfsck or the Apple Sos Disk util too, before and after running \
parted with this patch. Please also report me success or failure, as well as messages \
from fsck utils.

Enjoy !

---
Guillaume Knispel