List:       linuxbios
Subject:    [coreboot] Re: Patches moved to main branch lost review scores
From:       Martin Roth via coreboot <coreboot () coreboot ! org>
Date:       2023-09-12 15:59:46

I'll work on running things through jenkins again, but it's going to take a while to \
get all of the patches done. If anyone has a specific patch they need to get \
verified, rebasing it on top of the main branch is a good way to get jenkins to pick \
it up again.

*Please* do not rebase huge patch trains - this ties up the builders for long periods \
of time and prevents other people from getting their patches checked. 5 or 10 at a \
time should be okay, but beyond 10 patches, rebase the train in stages so that other \
people can use the builders as well. This isn't just now - this is a general rule \
mentioned in the gerrit guidelines document.

Martin

Sep 12, 2023, 09:44 by felixsinger@posteo.net: