List:       linuxbios
Subject:    [coreboot] MrChromebox coreboot 4.18-based community release is out
From:       Matt DeVillier <matt.devillier () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-10-25 1:56:49

Greetings all!

I've just now posted my MrChromebox-4.18 release, which currently
supports over 100 unique devices spanning a dozen platforms. A full
list of supported devices can be found at
https://mrchromebox.tech/#devices.

Beside updating the base coreboot code, this release as usual is full
of fixes and improvements:

* Added support for coolstar's upcoming Windows audio drivers for
Skylake, Kabylake, Apollolake, and Geminilake platform devices
* Fixed extraneous microphone channels picking up noise when recording (multi)
* updated Tianocore/edk2 using branch upp_202210
* Improved boot-time USB detection in Tianocore
* Fixed CR50 TPM init on devices with an I2C CR50 TPM
* Fixed Windows BSOD/ACPI BIOS ERROR on a handful of devices
* Updated CPU microcode for all devices to latest available

Beta images are available upon request for newer boards using
Tigerlake, Jasperlake, or Alderlake SoCs and AMD Zen+/Picasso (just
don't ask me how well they run Windows -- that's coolstar's domain).

As usual, the full list of changes can be found on my github repos:
https://github.com/MrChromebox/coreboot/commits/2022.10.24
https://github.com/MrChromebox/edk2/commits/upp_202210
https://github.com/MrChromebox/chrome-ec/branches/all

cheers,