List:       linuxbios
Subject:    [coreboot] Re: LEAVE - UNSUBSCRIBE
From:       Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-08-26 19:28:29

Hello!
Please try and send an empty message with just your email address on
it to that address. Also check to see how you joined it, perhaps there
are better instructions supporting your request there. If that does
not work, then perhaps one of the group who's more familiar with the
Mailman list internals then I,can help you.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com