List:       linuxbios
Subject:    [coreboot] Re: Open letter to Intel regarding the PSE on Elkhart Lake
From:       "Zeh, Werner" <werner.zeh () siemens ! com>
Date:       2022-05-10 4:47:35

Dear coreboot community.

As I have written here Intel took care of our feedback and open sourced the
PSE code at github.
I have set up a "Thank you, Intel!" open letter [1].
Please do sign it as well to express that we honor the efforts Intel took
into this based on our feedback.

Thank you all for supporting this.
Werner

[1]
https://openletter.earth/thank-you-for-opening-the-source-code-for-the-pse-o
n-elkhart-lake-005543c7

Lake

> Hi everybody.
>
> It has been a while now that we started the open letter to Intel regarding
open-
> sourcing the PSE firmware.
> I am now happy to announce that all this effort was not worthless!
> Intel pushed the PSE firmware sources yesterday to github [1]!
>
> A big "Thank You!" to all the supporters of the initiative out there.
>
> Werner
>
> [1]: https://github.com/intel/pse-fw

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]