List:       linuxbios
Subject:    [coreboot] Currently broken devicetrees (was Re: X200 dock has been broken since November 2019)
From:       Nico Huber <nico.h () gmx ! de>
Date:       2021-02-28 15:53:32

Hi all,

that we had another case of a missing-device-below-chip in a devicetree
made me write a patch for `sconfig` [1]. Now that it's checking for the
issue, that uncovered a few (31) more cases [2] that need to be fixed
before upstream can benefit from the patch. Please help to fix the
devicetrees.

Note, `sconfig` currently doesn't print the file name of override trees,
e.g. when it says

   SCONFIG    mainboard/.../devicetree.cb
   line 10: end: syntax error

that might as well refer to line 10 in an override tree.

Nico

[1] https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/51119
[2] https://qa.coreboot.org/job/coreboot-gerrit/164572/

Failing boards:
board.AMD_BILBY
board.AMD_CEREME
board.AMD_MANDOLIN
board.GETAC_P470
board.GOOGLE_BRYA0
board.GOOGLE_FALCO
board.GOOGLE_PEPPY
board.GOOGLE_WOLF
board.KONTRON_BSL6
board.LENOVO_R500
board.LENOVO_T430S
board.LENOVO_T431S
board.LENOVO_T520
board.LENOVO_T530
board.LENOVO_W530
board.LENOVO_X1
board.LENOVO_X220
board.LENOVO_X220I
board.LENOVO_X220_MRC_BIN
board.LENOVO_X220_OPTION_TABLE_DEBUG_TPM_EXTENDED_CBFS
board.LENOVO_X230
board.LENOVO_X230S
board.LENOVO_X230T
board.LENOVO_X301