List:       linuxbios
Subject:    [coreboot] FOSDEM 2017
From:       Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 () gmx ! net>
Date:       2016-08-19 13:57:15

Hi,

FOSDEM 2017 deadlines are soon.

Do we want to have a full developer room, a talk or just a stand?

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend, so someone else will have to be
the formal contact for organizing our stand/devroom/talk. I will help
with submitting proposals if this is desired by the person organizing
our stand/devroom/...

Who is willing to take care of our FOSDEM 2017 presence?

https://fosdem.org/2017/news/2016-07-20-call-for-participation/

Deadlines:

Developer Rooms: 9 September
Main Track Talks: 10 October