List:       linuxbios
Subject:    [coreboot] Super I/O: Nuvoton NCT6779D support (Incomplete and stuck)
From:       Alec Ari <neotheuser () ymail ! com>
Date:       2013-12-31 2:01:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello everyone! Please note I am not subscribed to the coreboot mailing list so if \
you want to contact me, please do so directly or CC my email address.

I wrote an incomplete port to the Nuvoton NCT6779D Super I/O chip ( \
http://review.coreboot.org/4589 ) I am not sure if publicly sharing the datasheet is \
OK or not (if it is alright, let me know so I can post it as I am not under an NDA \
with Nuvoton by any means) but anyone with Super I/O and general hardware / \
electrical engineering should be able to easily finish up the port as most of the \
work is already done and just needs some tidying up (comments in patch indicate \
possible issues and things I am stuck on.)

The Super I/O is currently used with several ASUS boards such as some of their Intel \
Z77 chipset motherboards (Sabertooth and Maximus V series) F2A85V-PRO (AMD FM2 \
A-series CPUs) and possibly a few others. A few other coreboot developers are working \
on some boards right now that use it, so hopefully my patch will assist their \
efforts.

Thank you, happy coding, and New Years.

Alec Ari