List:       linuxbios
Subject:    Re: [coreboot]
From:       Patrick Georgi <patrick () georgi-clan ! de>
Date:       2009-02-27 17:06:36

On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:05:03 +0100, Peter Stuge <peter@stuge.se> wrote:
> Sounds good to me. But maybe some will appreciate if the svn protocal
> can still be used?
Hmm.. what would that be for - really obnoxious firewalls that filter
https, but leave "random" ports alone?

> Awesome. I suggest to simply announce a date a little in advance, say
> in two weeks, when the same process is done for the public repos.
I could push the repos live "right now", but I see no reason to make them
active on svn:// and move them in 2 weeks or whenever (and require another
synchronization by users)

Regards,
Patrick Georgi