List:       linuxap-dev
Subject:    Re: [LinuxAP-dev] Shematic needed
From:       Brian Wilson <bwilson () clickshift ! com>
Date:       2004-01-24 23:24:36

> His design is practicaly useless as I see

I am guessing that it replaces rather than expands
on board flash, is that why you say it's useless?

> this way is also not good there are plently of gpio lines to connect lcd and
> no need to use serial port

This assumes you need the serial port for something
else and that you have time to fuss with the io lines.

Since the std build already works with the serial port,
seems like it is a fine way to go if you have more
money than time. (Which leaves me out right now!)

Brian